In the first stage of our review we’ll be spending time thinking about what we want from our health service in the future. We are starting with a blank sheet of paper and thinking about what NHSGGC should look like by 2020.
We’d like to know what is important to you in your health service. We’ve put together the following questions to help us understand your thinking and your views on health and wellbeing. They are a guide but you can write anything you believe we should be thinking about. If you have some thoughts on these questions, please let us know.
- What service models will best meet the future needs of users, while providing high quality, equitable, sustainable and cost-effective care?
- What services are best delivered in community and hospital settings?
- What services should be provided to people at earlier stages of their mental health problems?
- How would the needs of patients with multiple conditions be met?
- What’s the balance between local access to services and the provision of cost effective care?
- How should care pathways be organised to deliver clinically effective interventions?
- What would be the impact of these service models and care pathways on acute care, primary care and community services?
Send your response to these questions to [email protected]