Scope of Review:
- Development and refinement of disease and condition care pathways.
- Review the purpose, function and fitness for purpose of current mental health (adult, addictions and older peoples) services.
- Proposals for configuration and organisation of services to deliver the condition care pathways.
The Group will focus on:
- Ensuring the primary focus of services is to deliver effective recovery focussed outcomes in ways which are valued by service users.
- The required community services to deliver the condition care pathways.
- The required level and type of in-patient service and proposals for configuration and organisation of in-patient pathways.
- Out of Hours Services to deliver emergency and crisis interventions consistent with care pathways.