In the first stage of our review we’ll be spending time thinking about what we want from our health service in the future. We are starting with a blank sheet of paper and thinking about what NHSGGC should look like by 2020.
We’d like to know what is important to you in your health service. We’ve put together the following questions to help us understand your thinking and your views on health and wellbeing. They are a guide but you can write anything you believe we should be thinking about. If you have some thoughts on these questions, please let us know.
- If you have had a baby recently, what parts of ante natal and post natal care did you value?
- Are there any aspects you would change?
- What could we do to improve the quality of care given to pregnant women?
- When your child is ill, what are the most important aspects of the health service for you?
- If your child needs to stay in hospital how best can you and your family be supported?
- If your child has a long term illness, what support could the NHS provide to help you manage their condition at home rather than in hospital?
- What support do young people need to manage their medical conditions?
- What support do young people with long-term conditions need when they move into adult services and are treated in an adult setting?
Send your response to these questions to email@example.com